Friday, April 30, 2010

Spring Flowers

Yeah, if the weather's crazy it must be spring-time in Humboldt Co. I think that hail one day and sunny blue skies the next counts as crazy, especially in April. Last Friday I took advantage of the sunny skies to photograph the flowers in the New Vitality Homeland's yard:

I don't know what these are, but I have a lot of them in the yard...a legacy of tenants past.

Some lovely weeds in the poo zone, looking north toward the tiny home behind us.

More of those white & yellow mystery flowers, plus some bonus mystery pink flowers.

Any clues as to what these are?

The sage in the herb box is going nuts. That was $3.99 well spent!

No yard in California is complete without some California poppies.

Ooh! Ruffles.

I am in love with California poppies. It's hard to beat a grass-Oak savannah covered with green spring-time grass and sprinkled with poppies, Blue Dicks, and Blue-eyed Grass, especially with a blue, blue sky background.

I love this yard!

No comments: