Saturday, January 24, 2009

Morning Agenda

"Where's Gina and Vivani?"

"They're outside."

"What are they doing outside?"

"I don't know. They go outside every morning. Maybe they went to the cat club."

"What do they do at the cat club?"

"I don't know. Maybe they have a meeting."

"Sa?"

"Yes?"

"Are mommy and daddy coming back today?"

"No."

"Sa?"

"Yes?"

"I don't want Gina on my blanket."

"Why not?"

"I miss mommy and daddy. I don't want Gina."

"That's okay. Tell Gina you're just too sad to have Gina in your bed. She knows you're sad, so you tell her, 'Gina, go away, I don't want you on my bed, I am too sad right now,' okay?"

"Sa?"

"Yes?"

"Where's Gina and Vivani?"

"They're still at the Cat Club."

"When will they be done?"

"I don't know. They must have a lot to talk about."

No comments: